At Sentinel Vision, we understand that dealing with vision defects can be overwhelming. That’s why we provide expert information from optics to help you make the best and most informed decisions about your vision. Our website is designed to provide you with all of the answers to your vision-related questions, allowing you to select the best glasses for your individual needs.
Tips and Advice
Our website also provides you with tips and advice to help you understand vision defects and how to choose the right glasses for your individual vision needs. Our experts are here to help you make the best choices for your vision needs, so you can be sure that you’re getting the most out of your glasses. With Sentinel Vision, you can feel confident in your decisions and know that you have access to the best information available.
Common Eye Disorders
The most important advice on the purchase of prescription glasses
- Have your eyes checked regularly by an eyecare expert
- Consider frames that fit the shape of your face
- Choose lenses that are right for your lifestyle
- Ask about options to reduce eyestrain and fatigue
- Look at different lens coatings to enhance vision
- Get a second opinion if you need it
- Invest in quality frames and lenses for long-term durability
- Make sure the glasses fit properly before leaving the store
- Check if your insurance covers eyeglasses or contact lenses
- Ask eyecare professionals about vision defect tests